Wednesday 28 March 2007

Silence

I have grown weary of communicating; and paradoxically enough I choose to air my discontent through writing. How can that statement be viewed as 'true' when it is in itself an act of communication? Does it nullify any irritation I have experienced? It is odd. As of late I have less and less inclination to use my 'voice' whether literally or figuratively. I am not breaking the silence - at least, I do not experience this act as such. I am merely projecting my thoughts into this medium. Telepathy is still, unfortunately, beyond my power - and though I feel reluctant to communicate I still experience the urge to make my preference known. At work I spent eight hours, if not more, talking. Talking, talking, talking. Knitting an endless shawl of worn words. I love words. But one can have too much of something - even of something one adores.

No comments: